Britney Spears Rocks Skimpy Bikini, Wears Diamond Belly Ring
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: RAAK STFN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruj/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Britney Spears is toned, tanned and taken! The "Hold It Against Me" singer -- who's slowly taken her relationship with law firm staffer David Lucado public in recent weeks -- spent March 25 soaking up the sun at a friend's house in Malibu.
Wearing a striped bandeau top with a blue bikini bottom, the 31-year-old pop star was photographed relaxing by the pool. Spears also rocked a diamond belly button ring; she's had her stomach pierced three times since 2000.
In a January 2009 interview with Glamour, Spears admitted her body has "completely" changed since giving birth to sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in 2005 and 2006, respectively. "I have had to work hard at getting it back to where it used to be," the singer told the magazine. "I used to be obsessed with working out."
Spears added that exercise isn't a "fun" experience, "so to do it every day would be horrible. Three days a week is cool, even two. It makes me feel good and feel like I’ve done something. It's important to take care of your body."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite