Britney Spears' Toxic Video Cap Compared to Russell Crowe's 'Les Miserables' Hat
- Photo: Universal/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: JXD/JXF/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: @hannahspears/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: WENN/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP16 of 17
Mashup in the making? Britney Spears good-humoredly replied back to a fan who tweeted a hilarious photo comparing her airline stewardess hat in her hit "Toxic" music video to Russell Crowe's hefty blue headpiece in "Les Miserables."
"Hey @britneyspears did you see @russellcrowe in #lesMis maybe he is fan of you," the excited fan wrote to the 31-year-old singer.
Spears replied back gamely, tweeting at Crowe: "You wear it well. Maybe we should perform a Toxic/Work Song mashup."
In Spears' 2004 video, she plays an international spy who takes on multiple aliases, including an air stewardess vixen with a jauntily-worn blue cap.
Crowe, 48, plays Javert in the Oscar-nominated film, a prison guard and policeman who acts as Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean’s main nemesis.
The lighthearted exchange comes amid Spears' much-publicized split from fiance Jason Trawick. The pair pulled the plug on their engagement earlier this month though both insist the decision was an amicable one.
"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," the singer told Us Weekly in a statement Friday, Jan. 11. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends."
Spears reportedly returned the $90,000 engagement ring to Trawick shortly after their public announcement, and Trawick, 41, had his name removed from her conservatorship.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite