Brody Jenner, Avril Lavigne Split, Say Sources
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Us Weekly -- Looks like Avril Lavigne will have to find herself a brand-new skater boy.
The rocker has split from her boyfriend of nearly two years, Brody Jenner, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
Calling it quits last week, Lavigne, 25, and Jenner, 26, clashed over how to balance their relationship with their individual career pursuits.
"Every time he wanted to come back and take meetings to get his career back in order, she would make him go to Asia and Europe," an insider tells Us of Lavigne, who released her fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullaby," in March 2011, and helms her own clothing line, Abbey Dawn.
Former "Hills" actor Jenner, says the source, felt held back by his girlfriend.
"He hasn't worked and he wants to. They were both unhappy because he wants to have his career, she wants him to stay with her," says the insider, adding that Lavigne vetoed multiple TV show offers Jenner recently received.
Dating Lavigne since spring 2010, Jenner has been open about showing his affection. In August 2010, he shaved the letter 'A' into the side of his head, shortly after he reportedly inked his girlfriend's name on his left forearm.
Despite their split, the source close to the couple isn't ruling out a reconciliation.
"There is always a chance they will get back together," says the source. "Brody is trying to set the ground rules and wants to be able to work. They have to find a balance."
A rep for Lavigne, who split from husband of three years Deryck Whibley in 2009, had no comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite