Chris Brown and Bow Wow spend fortune at strip club
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
Chris Brown and his pal Bow Wow reportedly spent more than $15,000 watching women at a Florida strip club last week.
The "Kiss Kiss" hit-maker joined the rapper at the King of Diamonds venue in Miami on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011, following their concert in the city.
And the generous pair spent a fortune on drinks for their huge entourage before tipping three females working at the club $5,000 each, according to TMZ.com.
Bow Wow is one of the acts on the bill of Brown's current F.A.M.E. tour.
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite