Chris Brown and Bow Wow spend fortune at strip club
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
Chris Brown and his pal Bow Wow reportedly spent more than $15,000 watching women at a Florida strip club last week.
The "Kiss Kiss" hit-maker joined the rapper at the King of Diamonds venue in Miami on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011, following their concert in the city.
And the generous pair spent a fortune on drinks for their huge entourage before tipping three females working at the club $5,000 each, according to TMZ.com.
Bow Wow is one of the acts on the bill of Brown's current F.A.M.E. tour.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEngagement Bling?
From Crowd Ignite