Chris Brown and Bow Wow spend fortune at strip club
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
Chris Brown and his pal Bow Wow reportedly spent more than $15,000 watching women at a Florida strip club last week.
The "Kiss Kiss" hit-maker joined the rapper at the King of Diamonds venue in Miami on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011, following their concert in the city.
And the generous pair spent a fortune on drinks for their huge entourage before tipping three females working at the club $5,000 each, according to TMZ.com.
Bow Wow is one of the acts on the bill of Brown's current F.A.M.E. tour.
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »