Chris Brown and Bow Wow spend fortune at strip club
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
Chris Brown and his pal Bow Wow reportedly spent more than $15,000 watching women at a Florida strip club last week.
The "Kiss Kiss" hit-maker joined the rapper at the King of Diamonds venue in Miami on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011, following their concert in the city.
And the generous pair spent a fortune on drinks for their huge entourage before tipping three females working at the club $5,000 each, according to TMZ.com.
Bow Wow is one of the acts on the bill of Brown's current F.A.M.E. tour.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite