Bobby Brown: Bobbi Kristina is doing much better
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Sony/.11 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage12 of 13
Whitney Houston's devastated daughter Bobbi Kristina is "doing much better" as she comes to terms with her mother's death, according to her father Bobby Brown.
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
The 18-year-old was hospitalized on Sunday after suffering severe anxiety following the news of her mother's passing the day before.
Brown tells ETOnline, "My daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing much better. We continue to provide love and support to Bobbi Kristina. She is dealing with the tragedy of her mother's death and would prefer to do it outside of the public eye. I ask again that our privacy be respected."
Vin Diesel and "Furious 7" co-stars chat losing Paul Walker and what it meant to have his real-life brothers fill in to complete his role in the film.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »