Bobby Brown: Bobbi Kristina is doing much better
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Sony/.11 of 13
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage12 of 13
Whitney Houston's devastated daughter Bobbi Kristina is "doing much better" as she comes to terms with her mother's death, according to her father Bobby Brown.
RELATED: In Memoriam: Whitney Houston
The 18-year-old was hospitalized on Sunday after suffering severe anxiety following the news of her mother's passing the day before.
Brown tells ETOnline, "My daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing much better. We continue to provide love and support to Bobbi Kristina. She is dealing with the tragedy of her mother's death and would prefer to do it outside of the public eye. I ask again that our privacy be respected."
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite