Bruno Mars Strikes Plea Deal in Drug Case
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Dave/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: LVMPD/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Looks like Bruno Mars dodged the grenade this time. The seven-time Grammy nominee, 25, struck a plea deal with the Clark County District Attorney in court Friday, TMZ reports.
He pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance -- stemming from his September arrest in Las Vegas last September -- but the charge will be wiped from his record if he stays out of trouble for 12 months.
Mars, who will also have to complete 200 hours of community service, was busted at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino September 19 with 2.6 grams of a substance believed to be cocaine.
He is due back in court February 14.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite