Report: Bryan Ferry splits from wife
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Former Roxy Music star Bryan Ferry has split from his wife, according to a U.K. report. The veteran singer is said to have ended his relationship with Amanda Sheppard less than two years after they exchanged vows.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
Sheppard, who is 37 years younger than the 67-year-old star, moved out of the couple's marital home after a series of arguments. A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "They haven't seen eye-to-eye for a long time and drifted apart. It made sense for Amanda to move out and think about starting a new life without Bryan."
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
The couple wed in a private ceremony at a luxury resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands in January 2012.
RELATED: The 25 most bitter celebrity splits
Before their wedding, Ferry admitted he felt lucky to have found love with a younger woman, insisting, "The interesting thing is - and I don't want to say the wrong thing in case I get into trouble with my girlfriend - you never really meet people your own age who aren't married. I'm very fortunate that I work in music, where you're in touch with different age groups, either the audience or people you work with. It does help. Obviously I'm not ageist!"
Ferry began dating Sheppard in 2008 following his split from Katie Turner earlier that year. He was married to Lucy Helmore from 1982 until their divorce in 2003.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite