Michael Buble congratulates Emily Blunt on engagement
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: TS/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Michael Buble proved he has no hard feelings towards ex-girlfriend Emily Blunt - by congratulating the actress on her engagement to John Krasinski.
The "Home" hitmaker parted ways with the "Devil Wears Prada" star in July of 2008 after three years together, and Buble admitted he was heartbroken over the split.
He has since moved on and is now dating Argentinian actress Luisana Lopilato - and Buble reveals he was delighted to hear Blunt is planning her wedding to the "Office" star.
Buble tells UsWeekly, "We talked and I congratulated her. Emily is amazing, so this guy also has to be."
And the Canadian crooner admits he wouldn't rule out marriage with beauty Lopilato, who he met backstage at a concert last November.
He adds, "It's too early to tell, but she's a good soul and I love her family, so we'll see!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite