Busy Lenny Kravitz Looking for Love
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: TOMS/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com8 of 12
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Singer Lenny Kravitz is struggling to find a girlfriend because his touring schedule keeps him so busy, he says.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
The "Fly Away" hit-maker was married to actress Lisa Bonet for six years, and they had a daughter, Zoe, prior to their 1993 divorce.
He went on to date a string of stars including Nicole Kidman and Vanessa Paradis, but has failed to find lasting love, and Kravitz is keen to put single life behind him.
RELATED: Hollywood Matchmaker: Halle Berry
The singer tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "I would like it to change; I think it's a good time for that to change now. I just love women; they're incredible. I think they are God's most amazing creation. I wouldn't say I'm the easiest person to be with. ... My life is a bit crazy: moving around, different country every day, long tours. It's not easy to build something. (It's) extremely (hard) -- it's an occupational hazard."
Kravitz also reveals that his father, Sy, who walked out on his mother in 1985, told him, "You'll do it too," and the rocker is determined to break free from the prophecy of bad relationships.
He adds, "It's something that I have fought and that I consciously continue to fight. I don't think I realized what that moment did until so many years later. It put something in me, it was just bizarre. I did let him know that it was really detrimental."
RELATED: Second-Chance Relationships
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite