Cannon Says He Is Completely Healthy After Illness
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: ./Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP16 of 17
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Nick Cannon is celebrating his improved health with a trip to the Super Bowl.
RELATED: Stars at the Super Bowl
The entertainer was hospitalized last month after suffering from a form of mild kidney failure but felt well enough to be at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday.
RELATED: Mariah Carey Takes Fitness Seriously
Cannon said that it was a "great place to get back and debut the healthy Nick." He said some people were worried that he wouldn't be able to host NBC's Super Bowl pre-show, but he said he's "100 percent feeling good right now."
And while he was dressed in a grey suit, Cannon was on Team Blue: The New Yorker said he was going for his home team, the Giants.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »