Cannon Says He Is Completely Healthy After Illness
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: ./Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP16 of 17
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Nick Cannon is celebrating his improved health with a trip to the Super Bowl.
RELATED: Stars at the Super Bowl
The entertainer was hospitalized last month after suffering from a form of mild kidney failure but felt well enough to be at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday.
RELATED: Mariah Carey Takes Fitness Seriously
Cannon said that it was a "great place to get back and debut the healthy Nick." He said some people were worried that he wouldn't be able to host NBC's Super Bowl pre-show, but he said he's "100 percent feeling good right now."
And while he was dressed in a grey suit, Cannon was on Team Blue: The New Yorker said he was going for his home team, the Giants.
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »