Cannon Says He Is Completely Healthy After Illness
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: ./Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP16 of 17
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Nick Cannon is celebrating his improved health with a trip to the Super Bowl.
RELATED: Stars at the Super Bowl
The entertainer was hospitalized last month after suffering from a form of mild kidney failure but felt well enough to be at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday.
RELATED: Mariah Carey Takes Fitness Seriously
Cannon said that it was a "great place to get back and debut the healthy Nick." He said some people were worried that he wouldn't be able to host NBC's Super Bowl pre-show, but he said he's "100 percent feeling good right now."
And while he was dressed in a grey suit, Cannon was on Team Blue: The New Yorker said he was going for his home team, the Giants.
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
ET talks to the stars on the red carpet!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite