Cannon Says He Is Completely Healthy After Illness
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: ./Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP16 of 17
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Nick Cannon is celebrating his improved health with a trip to the Super Bowl.
RELATED: Stars at the Super Bowl
The entertainer was hospitalized last month after suffering from a form of mild kidney failure but felt well enough to be at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday.
RELATED: Mariah Carey Takes Fitness Seriously
Cannon said that it was a "great place to get back and debut the healthy Nick." He said some people were worried that he wouldn't be able to host NBC's Super Bowl pre-show, but he said he's "100 percent feeling good right now."
And while he was dressed in a grey suit, Cannon was on Team Blue: The New Yorker said he was going for his home team, the Giants.
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes, Mariah Carey, and other stars get in the Christmas spirit extra early on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock showing off his soft side.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite