Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Tie the Knot!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Carrie Underwood is a married woman!
The "American Idol" winner, 27, wed her hockey player beau Mike Fisher Saturday night near Atlanta, Ga., UsMagazine.com has confirmed.
The two walked down the aisle in front of more than 200 guests at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Ga., in a ceremony estimated to cost more than $500,000, according to RadarOnline.com.
Underwood and Fisher, who plays for the Ottawa Senators, said their vows under a lakeside tent.
After a year of dating, Fisher, 30, popped the question last December with a 12-carat ring worth about $800,000.
"We're both obviously excited and very happy," Fisher said at the time.
Underwood hired a wedding planner, but also ironed out many of the details herself. "I bought a lot of magazines and am cutting out pictures," she told Us in January. "I have a folder and I cut out pictures and glue them in. It's in kind of a binder thing."
Fisher was tasked with coordinating the honeymoon.
"[Planning] that was Mike's project," she said at the CMA Fest last month. "It's a surprise. I have no clue where we are going, which is nice. I know it will be warm, that's about it."
The Grammy winner said she wasn't worrying too much about slimming down before her wedding.
"I'm not a big stresser -- Mike would love me if I weighed 800 pounds," she told reporters after taking the entertainer of the year award for the second straight year at the Academy of Country Music Awards in April.
Underwood first met Fisher backstage after an October 2008 concert in Toronto.
"I made sure he came in with some other people," she told Cosmopolitan. "I was like, 'What if he's weird?'"
They made their first public appearance as a couple in January 2010 at an event in Quebec.
After nabbing Video of the Year at the CMT Awards last month, Underwood gushed to Us, "No matter what happens, I go home a winner. I have the biggest prize, the guy sitting next to me. Win or lose, he is proud of me. Of course, it’s nice to share the good times too!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite