Carrie Underwood dismisses talk of Taylor Swift feud
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP8 of 9
Carrie Underwood has brushed off rumors of a feud with fellow country star Taylor Swift, insisting she's actually a fan of her country music peer.
RELATED VIDEO: Taylor's best Grammy fashion
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hit-maker was reported to be hoping to avoid the "American Idol" winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles amid claims Swift was not a fan of Underwood's attitude.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her."
RELATED: Celeb twitter feuds
However, Underwood insists there is no friction "that I know of at least," and she reveals she loves Swift's latest single, saying, "I really like 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
'Pitch Perfect 2' Los Angeles Premiere
Check out all the celebs who chatted with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen at the "Pitch Perfect 2"...Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
ET found out what Julianne Hough's romance is like with her real-life boyfriend Ryan Seacrest.Watch Video »