Celine Dion Accidentally Flashes Crowd in Jamaica
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.9 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
By Jon Warech
Celine Dion showed a little too much leg on Friday night, E! News reports, when she hit the stage in a short dress and accidentally flashed the crowd during her performance at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival in Jamaica.
"The short gold dress was Balmain....was that short enough?" Dion reportedly said with a laugh when "The Trend," a fashion series on Zappos Couture, asked Celine about her fashion choices.
"Because normally when people are level the length is fine. But people were like this (looks up).... So it was like I didn't think of the people downstairs and me there," the 43-year-old singer continued.
RELATED: Hollywood's oddest friendships
Dion, who gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson 14 months ago, later changed into a more conservative outfit.
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »