Celine Dion Accidentally Flashes Crowd in Jamaica
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.9 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
By Jon Warech
Celine Dion showed a little too much leg on Friday night, E! News reports, when she hit the stage in a short dress and accidentally flashed the crowd during her performance at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival in Jamaica.
"The short gold dress was Balmain....was that short enough?" Dion reportedly said with a laugh when "The Trend," a fashion series on Zappos Couture, asked Celine about her fashion choices.
"Because normally when people are level the length is fine. But people were like this (looks up).... So it was like I didn't think of the people downstairs and me there," the 43-year-old singer continued.
RELATED: Hollywood's oddest friendships
Dion, who gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson 14 months ago, later changed into a more conservative outfit.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite