Chris Brown countersues man over studio fight
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 13
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Chris Brown has countersued a man who has accused the R&B star's entourage of attacking him outside a recording studio earlier this year.
RELATED: Is Chris Brown a role model?
The singer filed an assault and battery lawsuit Wednesday against Sha'keir Duarte, who claimed in an earlier suit that he was injured when a fight erupted between Brown and Frank Ocean's entourages in January outside a West Hollywood studio.
Duarte's lawsuit field in August accused Brown of being the aggressor in the fight. Brown's countersuit however accuses Duarte of instigating the fight by pushing, kicking and punching the R&B singer and threatening to kill him.
RELATED: Where in the world is Chris Brown?
No criminal charges were filed over the fight. Brown's lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.
Duarte's attorney Joseph Porter III did not immediately return a phone message seeking comment.
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »