Chris Brown, Drake Sued Again Over NYC Club Brawl
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: SBCH/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: DR2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
NEW YORK (AP) -- A model who was injured during a bottle-throwing nightclub brawl between Chris Brown and Drake is suing both singers and the owners of the New York nightclub.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Romain Julien said in a lawsuit filed Monday that he suffered severe injuries during the June 14 melee, including a severed tendon in his right hand. Julien is seeking actual and punitive damages.
He is also suing the operators of the club Greenhouse and its basement lounge, W.i.P. The lawsuit was filed in New York Supreme Court.
Representatives for the nightclub, Brown and Drake had no immediate comment.
No criminal charges have been filed in the fight. Brown, NBA star Tony Parker and others were also injured. Police say the fracas started after members of Drake's entourage confronted Brown on the dance floor.
The owner of Greenhouse, Entertainment Enterprises, announced last week that it was filing a lawsuit against Drake and Chris Brown for $16 million.
Afraid of Bangs?
OMG Celeb Fashion
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite