Chris Brown offloads graffiti-covered Hollywood mansion
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP3 of 16
- Photo: WAUSADA/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Lucy Nicholson/AP6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jet magazine/.13 of 16
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: @WackStar/Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Singer Chris Brown has finally off-loaded his troubled Hollywood Hills home for $1.79 million, seven months after listing it for sale.
RELATED: Stars who've been to rehab
Brown clashed with neighbors in the exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood last year after covering the exterior wall of his $1.5 million home with graffiti.
The street art, which depicted colorful monsters, sparked numerous complaints from locals, prompting officials to fine him and order the star to remove the bright spray paint.
He obliged in July and decided to move out of the area in November.
RELATED: Embarrassing celeb arrests
There's more good property news for Brown - he has also managed to sell off a penthouse condominium in West Hollywood that he had purchased for $1.6 million in 2011. That pad had been sitting on the market for the past two years, according to TMZ.com.
The sales will help Brown get a fresh start following his release from prison earlier this month. He served more than two months behind bars after violating a court order relating to his probation for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
RELATED: Best mug shots
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite