Chris Brown to stay on supervised probation
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @chrisbrown/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 13
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: revolutionpix/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 13
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A California judge says Chris Brown must return to court to update her on the progress of his probation after he completes an overseas tour.
RELATED: Chris Brown's lost endorsements
Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg did not address questions raised at a previous hearing about whether the R&B singer had completed the terms of his community labor sentence.
A prosecutor said a report filed for Thursday's hearing did not add additional details about Brown's service as previously requested by the court.
RELATED: Rihanna on dating
Brown remains on supervised probation for felony assault for an attack on Rihanna in 2009. He is scheduled to return to court Jan. 17.
In September, officials in Brown's home state of Virginia reported that the singer completed six months of community labor, but the judge called those records "somewhat cryptic" at the time.
RELATED: How celebrities apologize
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »