Chris Brown trial could start as soon as Friday
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Lucy Nicholson/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 21
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 21
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 21
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters14 of 21
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America15 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet17 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet19 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage20 of 21
WASHINGTON (AP) — Singer Chris Brown's trial on an assault charge in Washington could start as soon as Friday.
RELATED: BING: Craziest celeb arrests
Brown's trial is scheduled to begin as soon as a judge finishes the trial of Brown's bodyguard, Christopher Hollosy.
Both men are facing an assault charge after a Maryland man says they punched him outside a Washington hotel in October. Hollosy's trial began Thursday and is expected to finish Friday.
RELATED: Stars arrested before the age of 21
Hollosy told police he punched the man after the man tried to get on Brown's tour bus. The man told police a different story: He said Brown and later Hollosy punched him after he tried to get in a photo Brown was taking with two women.
Court papers say the man's nose was fractured. Brown has denied hitting the man.
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »