Chris Brown's Girlfriend Karrueche Tran 'Pissed' Over Rihanna VMA Kiss
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 18
- Photo: Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall7 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall10 of 18
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet11 of 18
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures14 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 18
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 18
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN17 of 18
Someone's ready to break some dishes!
Plenty of folks were shocked and surprised to see exes Rihanna and Chris Brown kiss on the lips and embrace inside the Staples Center at Thursday's MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles -- none more so than Brown's current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
A source tells Us that the aspiring model, 23, is "totally pissed off" with her beau of nearly a year after he congratulated Rihanna for her Video of the Year win with a very public show of affection.
"She felt the kiss was a public slap in the face," the source says, adding that Brown decided to attend the VMAs last minute, without letting Tran know. Earlier this year, multiple sources told Us Weekly that Brown, 23, and Rihanna, 24, have been secretly hooking up; the twosome split in February 2009 following his brutal assault of the "We Found Love" singer.
Rihanna recently opened up about her complicated feelings for Brown to Oprah Winfrey, calling him "the love of my life."
"[Karrueche] and Rihanna really hate one another and Chris ultimately just does what he wants," the source continues. "Seeing him with Rihanna at such a public event made her very angry."
Tran -- who has warred with Rihanna over Twitter -- posted a telling Instagram pic late Thursday. "Treat Your Girl Right," a graphic poster reads.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Chris Brown's Girlfriend Karrueche Tran "Pissed" Over Rihanna VMA Kiss
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »