Christina Aguilera bares toned midriff, looks skinny on 'Voice' finale
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 7
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: @xtina/Twitter4 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The diva is back! Though she didn't mentor any contestants during the fourth season of "The Voice," Christina Aguilera made a grand return for the NBC hit's Tuesday night finale. Showing off her estimated 20-pound weight loss in a black pencil skirt, a sheer metallic top and a hot pink bra, the four-time Grammy winner performed her No. 1 hit "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull.
"How cool was that seeing Christina tonight?" Blake Shelton asked reporters backstage. "She looks amazing, by the way." Aguilera and Cee Lo Green will join Shelton and Adam Levine for Season 5 after Shakira and Usher stepped in for Season 4.
"Cee Lo and Christina are the two that Adam and I started this thing with and there's a camaraderie there that helped create this thing," said Shelton, who celebrated his 37th birthday that night. "It will be right back where it was before. You know, there's a friendship there -- I still talk to them both all the time, and I'm sure Adam does, too."
In her off season, Aguilera, 32, has been working hard to get her body back in shape. In early May, with a slew of appearances lined up for her new single, the pop star made a drastic change: She signed up for the Fresh Diet premium meal delivery plan. "She did it all on her own," an insider revealed in the June 10 issue of Us Weekly. "She goes online and picks out her own food."
Aguilera didn't just make over her diet. The mom to Max, 5 (with ex-husband Jordan Bratman), has recommitted herself to exercise, reteaming with fitness pro Tee Sorge, who helped her shimmy down for 2010's "Burlesque." In addition to weight training with Sorge, Aguilera has been practicing yoga regularly. "It's more of a mind-body thing for her," said a source. "She believes in exercise that she enjoys, doing strength work as opposed to intense cardio."
The multiplatinum pop star is embracing her slimmer shape, according to stylist Simone Harouche. "She's really into dresses that highlight her decolletage and her waist," she told Us. "She's showing off her amazing figure."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite