Christina Aguilera looks slim, bares cleavage at Time 100 Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Naughty and nice! Christina Aguilera is among the honorees in this year's Time 100: The Most Influential People in the World list, and celebrated at the magazine's annual, star-studded New York gala with another memorable look.
Showcasing the slimmer frame she debuted last month, the "Your Body" singer, 32, wore a daring Victoria Beckham dress with a keyhole cut-out that emphasized her famous cleavage, Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. The former "Voice" mentor and single mom kept her beauty look fairly simple, with her blond locks in side-swept, Veronica Lake-style waves and classic red lips.
"The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she's flawless," Dion, 45, raved. "Without a doubt, she's one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come."
"I'm very honored to be part of the #TIME100 list and for the wonderful words from Celine Dion," Aguilera tweeted. "Thank you! XoXtina"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite