Christina Aguilera ready for 'new love'
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Christina Aguilera is keen to move on from her marriage split, and is already hoping to "find new love."
The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband, Jordan Bratman, last month and recently admitted she has been struggling to "get out of bed" since the painful breakup.
But Aguilera has now shaken off the heartache and admits she is positive about moving on from Bratman, the father of her young son, Max.
The singer performed at a private Halloween party in San Diego on Saturday, where she told the crowd, "In light of my current situation, here's to finding new love."
RELATED: See more pics of Xtina
Aguilera then gave a rendition of the song "At Last," the quintessential tune about waiting to find the perfect love.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite