Christmas baby for Beyonce?
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 19
- Photo: Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 19
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 19
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 19
- Photo: WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin14 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com16 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP18 of 19
Hip-hop supercouple Beyonce and Jay-Z look set to receive an extra special present this Christmas - the expectant mother has revealed she's due to give birth in December, two months earlier than widely reported.
RELATED: Baby Bump Watch: Beyonce
The "Crazy In Love" hitmaker unveiled her growing baby bump at the MTV Video Music Awards in August, when reports suggested she was only three months pregnant with the couple's first child.
But, in newly-released behind-the-scenes footage from her "Countdown" video shoot, she tells fans she's actually much further along.
RELATED: Baby Bump Cover-Ups
In the short clip, filmed in September, Beyonce holds up a copy of the day's New York Daily News featuring a photo of her pregnant self with the headline, 'Oh baby!'.
Mocking the caption, the singer rubs her belly and says, "Hello, it's September 23rd. Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! This was on the cover of the Daily News.
"Right now I'm actually shooting the video for 'Countdown' and I'm six months pregnant, pretending that my stomach is flat in body suits. But thank god you can't really tell from the front, but when I turn to the side... oh baby! Oh baby!"
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite