Frances Bean Cobain's fiance opens up about relationship
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CPG/DH4/LBG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.8 of 14
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.9 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
The man who plans to wed Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, tells People, "We're each other's everything."
RELATED: 2012 Love Predictions
Frances Bean Cobain, 19, surprised many when she announced her engagement to Isaiah Silva, frontman of the rock band the Rambles, in October, but she has revealed nothing about the low-key relationship.
But he has opened up about the couple's very private romance, telling People, "We're homebodies. We don't go out to clubs, so you won't find us stumbling out of them with Lindsay Lohan. We stay at home, read books and watch 'Arrested Development.'"
Rambles drummer Mark Kuchel, who is a mutual friend, insists the two are a perfect match and says Frances Bean is such a devoted partner that she shows up at her fiance's concerts whenever she can. "They're quiet and shy. They're a great couple," he says.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »