Combs fan arrested
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ARH/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/NUBUZZ PHOTO/.5 of 13
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Flashpoint /WENN.com/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy / WENN.com/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 13
A woman calling herself the wife of Sean "Diddy" Combs was arrested for trespassing near the rapper and fashion mogul's New York home last week.
Cemelia Green appeared at a house less than one mile away from Combs' East Hampton residence and, in the course of a conversation with a maintenance worker, allegedly claimed to be married to the star.
RELATED: More Diddy photos
The 35-year-old was later held at the scene for trespassing and criminal mischief after breaking a sliding glass door at the property, which she purported to own.
She is said to have arrived in a rental car, having driven to New York from Florida, and mistaken the home for one belonging to Combs.
Authorities tell the New York Post's Page Six gossip column that Green, who is currently being held at New York's Suffolk County jail, has a history of mental illness.
A police spokesperson adds, "Sean had nothing to do with this except in her mind."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »