Concert scare for Lavigne as fan dashes onstage
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Luedemann/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN15 of 16
A recent Avril Lavigne concert in Brazil was interrupted when a crazed fan rushed the stage in a bid to greet the singer.
The Sk8er Boy hitmaker was performing on Tuesday when a concertgoer dashed past security guards, hopped onstage and ran towards Lavigne as she sat at a piano preparing to cover Coldplay's Fix You.
The singer's bodyguard promptly sprung into action and whisked the overzealous fan away before he could reach Lavigne.
In a video, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, the singer can be heard screaming in shock and backing up to position herself away from the scuffle between her fan and her minder.
Lavigne, who was surprised but uninjured, then carried on with her performance.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »