Concert scare for Lavigne as fan dashes onstage
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Luedemann/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN15 of 16
A recent Avril Lavigne concert in Brazil was interrupted when a crazed fan rushed the stage in a bid to greet the singer.
The Sk8er Boy hitmaker was performing on Tuesday when a concertgoer dashed past security guards, hopped onstage and ran towards Lavigne as she sat at a piano preparing to cover Coldplay's Fix You.
The singer's bodyguard promptly sprung into action and whisked the overzealous fan away before he could reach Lavigne.
In a video, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, the singer can be heard screaming in shock and backing up to position herself away from the scuffle between her fan and her minder.
Lavigne, who was surprised but uninjured, then carried on with her performance.
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »