Cops: Man trespassed at Taylor Swift's beach house
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 25
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram5 of 25
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA6 of 25
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 25
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News8 of 25
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 25
- Photo: Jason Kempin/WireImage10 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet12 of 25
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 25
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP14 of 25
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 25
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall18 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram20 of 25
- Photo: SWIS/GSI21 of 25
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America22 of 25
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP24 of 25
WESTERLY, R.I. (AP) — A Massachusetts man has been ordered to stay away from Taylor Swift's vacation home on the Rhode Island shore.
The Westerly Sun reports that 38-year-old Daniel Cole of Brewster, Mass., was summoned before a state judge on Friday. Police say he ignored previous warnings to not trespass at Swift's mansion in the Watch Hill section of Westerly.
Cole pleaded not guilty to trespassing and disorderly conduct charges. A Wakefield District Court judge issued a no contact order and released Cole on personal recognizance.
RELATED: Celebrity vintage beauties
Westerly police say Cole blocked the driveway to Swift's home with his pickup truck on Dec. 9 and was escorted off the property. Police say he returned Dec. 21 and struggled with police while refusing to leave.
A message seeking comment was left for Cole on Monday.
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »