Country singer Jessie James, NFL husband Eric Decker expecting first child
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram8 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America9 of 10
A baby is on the way! Country singer Jessie James and her NFL husband Eric Decker are expecting their first child together, Us Weekly can confirm.
"Excited to share some news with y'all. We are having a baby," the brunette beauty tweeted on Saturday, Sept. 21.
She added: "Last night all THREE of us ;) at our foundation for Deckers dogs! Yep we are having a baby!!! Excited." The soon-to-be first-time mom showed off her growing baby bump in a tight black and red dress at the event.
James and the NFL athlete married in June. James is most known for her song "Wanted", which landed on the Billboard Hot 100 list in 2009. Decker is a wide receiver for the Denver Broncos.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »