Country singer Jessie James, NFL husband Eric Decker expecting first child
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: thejessicajames/Instagram8 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America9 of 10
A baby is on the way! Country singer Jessie James and her NFL husband Eric Decker are expecting their first child together, Us Weekly can confirm.
"Excited to share some news with y'all. We are having a baby," the brunette beauty tweeted on Saturday, Sept. 21.
She added: "Last night all THREE of us ;) at our foundation for Deckers dogs! Yep we are having a baby!!! Excited." The soon-to-be first-time mom showed off her growing baby bump in a tight black and red dress at the event.
James and the NFL athlete married in June. James is most known for her song "Wanted", which landed on the Billboard Hot 100 list in 2009. Decker is a wide receiver for the Denver Broncos.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »