Demi Lovato goes without makeup, looks drop-dead gorgeous
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: VISP/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
By Natasha Burton, Cosmopolitan
Having a bad face day? Well, there's an app -- a ton of apps, actually -- for that. Between Instagram filters and new smartphone photo airbrushing tools, it's pretty easy to turn your average selfie into a glamour shot these days.
Well, Demi Lovato says we should show off our natural beauty instead, tweeting a makeup-free photo of herself -- in which she is beyond gorgeous -- and encouraging her female followers to do the same.
"Ladies, be brave today," she tweeted. "Take off your make-up and stop using those filters!! WE are beautiful!!!" Heck yes we are!
While we may not look as flawless as Demi sans makeup, we're totally down with the idea of showing off our hot, barefaced selves -- and we love that she's leading the charge. Because, after a while, those slightly blurry, X-Pro II-enhanced headshots all start to look the same.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM COSMOPOLITAN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLovely Lady
From Crowd Ignite