Birthday Girl Demi Lovato's Hair Color Evolution
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Scott Gries/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF3 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF4 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF5 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Arthurs/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Norman Scott/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
At just 19 years old -- she celebrates her big 2-0 on Aug. 20 -- Demi Lovato has gone through enough hair changes to last her a few decades. In fact, in the past year alone, the singer and "X Factor" judge has sported almost every color under the sun.
In an exclusive video, Us Weekly's Beauty Director Gwen Flamberg and Fashion Director Sasha Charnin Morrison recap some of Lovato's biggest statement-making looks. Among the color chameleon's biggest hair switch-ups? Rocking ombre at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards and becoming a full-out redhead in November.
Lovato later brightened up her look, debuting a honey blonde color at the "X Factor" announcement in May where she and Britney Spears were named to the show's judges panel. But she didn't stay a total towhead for long -- this summer, she's been experimenting with rainbow, candy-colored highlights.
"I love changing my hair a lot -- I think it's fun," Lovato told Allure.com in an August 2012 interview. "I used to always want to dye my hair blue and purple and pink when I was younger. But I was busy trying to make it in the industry as an actress, and it was hard to go in for auditions with blue hair. And so when I heard of the dip-dye trend, I loved it, and I felt like I could finally dye my hair blue. You know you've made it when you can dye your hair blue."
Lovato tried out azure locks at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, Calif. on July 22.
Tell Us: What color do you think works best on Lovato?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato Hair Color Evolution
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite