Demi Lovato on Going Back to Brown Hair Color: 'Gonna Give My Hair a Break'
- Photo: Twitter1 of 20
- Photo: McAf/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: Twitter3 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter4 of 20
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Twitter8 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter9 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Instagram11 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Instagram12 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP13 of 20
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: @nayarivera/Instagram16 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: NBC/Stacie McChesney/.19 of 20
Back to brown! Demi Lovato debuted a surprisingly natural-looking hair color on Twitter.
"Gonna give my hair a breeaaakkk, give my hair a break, gonna give my hair a break, my hair a break… Oh yeah, yeah," the "Heart Attack" singer posted on April 10, changing the lyrics to her song "Give Your Heart a Break."
While Lovato, 21, is no stranger to rainbow-colored hair including shades of blue, purple, and most recently pink, the medium-brown color flatters her fair skin tone and dark eyes. Plus, the neutral hair color allows the "Neon Lights" singer to have more fun with her makeup -- like the cherry red lipstick she's rocking in the picture.
Besides playing with color, Lovato's not afraid to try new styles. In March, she debuted a shaved side of her head on Twitter. "So…This happened… Oops," she wrote alongside the picture.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »