Demi Lovato on Going Back to Brown Hair Color: 'Gonna Give My Hair a Break'
- Photo: Twitter1 of 20
- Photo: McAf/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: Twitter3 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter4 of 20
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Twitter8 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter9 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Instagram11 of 20
- Photo: @ddlovato/Instagram12 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP13 of 20
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: @nayarivera/Instagram16 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: NBC/Stacie McChesney/.19 of 20
Back to brown! Demi Lovato debuted a surprisingly natural-looking hair color on Twitter.
"Gonna give my hair a breeaaakkk, give my hair a break, gonna give my hair a break, my hair a break… Oh yeah, yeah," the "Heart Attack" singer posted on April 10, changing the lyrics to her song "Give Your Heart a Break."
While Lovato, 21, is no stranger to rainbow-colored hair including shades of blue, purple, and most recently pink, the medium-brown color flatters her fair skin tone and dark eyes. Plus, the neutral hair color allows the "Neon Lights" singer to have more fun with her makeup -- like the cherry red lipstick she's rocking in the picture.
Besides playing with color, Lovato's not afraid to try new styles. In March, she debuted a shaved side of her head on Twitter. "So…This happened… Oops," she wrote alongside the picture.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »