Demi Lovato Taking a Twitter Break
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: promotional/Seventeen7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Seventeen8 of 16
- Photo: promotional/Seventeen9 of 16
- Photo: promotional/Seventeen10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter15 of 16
Demi Lovato's 5.6 million-plus Twitter followers will have to follow someone else for the time being.
On Saturday, the Disney starlet and singer, 20, announced she's departing the microblogging site for a time.
"Can't please everyone," the "Skyscraper" singer wrote. "Twitter break. It's for the best actually. Who allows me to have this thing anyways?!!! I just get myself in trouble! Haha. Anyway... BYE!"
Perhaps. Lovato has gotten into more than feuds and debates over Twitter; she's defended herself against critics of her weight, and most recently slammed her old employer, Disney, for a joke about eating disorders on its show "Shake It Up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »