Demi Lovato Taking a Twitter Break
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: promotional/Seventeen7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Seventeen8 of 16
- Photo: promotional/Seventeen9 of 16
- Photo: promotional/Seventeen10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter15 of 16
Demi Lovato's 5.6 million-plus Twitter followers will have to follow someone else for the time being.
On Saturday, the Disney starlet and singer, 20, announced she's departing the microblogging site for a time.
"Can't please everyone," the "Skyscraper" singer wrote. "Twitter break. It's for the best actually. Who allows me to have this thing anyways?!!! I just get myself in trouble! Haha. Anyway... BYE!"
Perhaps. Lovato has gotten into more than feuds and debates over Twitter; she's defended herself against critics of her weight, and most recently slammed her old employer, Disney, for a joke about eating disorders on its show "Shake It Up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »