Sinead O'Connor Thanks Hospital, Regains Appetite
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Titti Fabi/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital9 of 11
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
Troubled singer Sinead O'Connor has thanked hospital staff treating her for depression after she was able to eat her first proper meal in three weeks.
Earlier this month, O'Connor revealed in a series of Twitter posts that she had taken an overdose of pills and had been pleading for help from a psychiatrist. She also claimed to have attempted suicide twice during her short-lived marriage to Barry Herridge, who she split from just 16 days after their Dec. 8 nuptials.
RELATED: Kim Richards doing great after rehab
O'Connor recently checked into a medical center to seek help for her condition and she's already making good progress after regaining her appetite.
In a series of Twitter.com posts on Sunday, she writes, "Aaaand.., an actual solid meal of fish, potatoes and salad was actually eaten by the crazy Irish b**ch!!!!!! 1st solid food in 3 weeks!
"Knew would be on mend when could eat potatoes [sic]. Yay! Thank u God. And hospital."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »