Did Drake and Nicki Minaj Get Married?
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Although the news isn't confirmed, the two tweeted each other Friday suggesting that they have tied the knot.
Drake, chart-topping rapper and the former star of Canada's "Degrassi: The Next Generation," tweeted: "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine. :)" Nicki tweeted, "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot."
Whether or not the music stars are just joking about the news, "Drake Got Married" soon became a worldwide trending topic on Twitter.
More on Wonderwall.com:
More on EntertainmentTonight.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite