Diddy hospitalized for migraine
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage15 of 16
Sean 'Diddy' Combs was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Monday with a pounding headache.
The mogul hosted a star-studded bash at Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion following the Grammy Awards on Sunday and it seems his hectic schedule coupled with the partying took its toll on the star.
The following morning Combs fell ill with a migraine and was taken to the University of California Los Angeles emergency room for treatment.
RELATED: 2012 Grammy Awards
He was later released and is now resting comfortably at home, according to TMZ.
Taking to his Twitter account to send his well wishes to his pal, Russell Simmons writes in a post, "glad that Puff is ok...probably just working too hard."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite