Diddy hospitalized for migraine
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage15 of 16
Sean 'Diddy' Combs was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Monday with a pounding headache.
The mogul hosted a star-studded bash at Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion following the Grammy Awards on Sunday and it seems his hectic schedule coupled with the partying took its toll on the star.
The following morning Combs fell ill with a migraine and was taken to the University of California Los Angeles emergency room for treatment.
RELATED: 2012 Grammy Awards
He was later released and is now resting comfortably at home, according to TMZ.
Taking to his Twitter account to send his well wishes to his pal, Russell Simmons writes in a post, "glad that Puff is ok...probably just working too hard."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »