DMX hospitalized after crash
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Jack Kurtz/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Ellis Kaplan/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN8 of 9
Rapper DMX was hospitalized with concussion on Saturday after crashing his four-wheeler all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, lost control of his vehicle and flipped over while riding down a hill outside his home in South Carolina.
RELATED: Snooki Names Her Baby-to-Be Lorenzo
He was taken to a local medical facility by ambulance and a photo obtained by TMZ.com shows the rapper wearing a hospital gown in bed, with his eyes closed and fingers crossed. The star tells the website he does not remember much from the accident and does not know when he will be released.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »