DMX hospitalized after crash
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Jack Kurtz/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Ellis Kaplan/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN8 of 9
Rapper DMX was hospitalized with concussion on Saturday after crashing his four-wheeler all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, lost control of his vehicle and flipped over while riding down a hill outside his home in South Carolina.
RELATED: Snooki Names Her Baby-to-Be Lorenzo
He was taken to a local medical facility by ambulance and a photo obtained by TMZ.com shows the rapper wearing a hospital gown in bed, with his eyes closed and fingers crossed. The star tells the website he does not remember much from the accident and does not know when he will be released.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »