DMX hospitalized after crash
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Jack Kurtz/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Ellis Kaplan/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN8 of 9
Rapper DMX was hospitalized with concussion on Saturday after crashing his four-wheeler all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, lost control of his vehicle and flipped over while riding down a hill outside his home in South Carolina.
RELATED: Snooki Names Her Baby-to-Be Lorenzo
He was taken to a local medical facility by ambulance and a photo obtained by TMZ.com shows the rapper wearing a hospital gown in bed, with his eyes closed and fingers crossed. The star tells the website he does not remember much from the accident and does not know when he will be released.
RELATED: Stars in Weird Suits
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »