Dolly Parton: I'm not gay
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: JULIE JACOBSON/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 15
Country queen Dolly Parton has laughed off rumors suggesting the singer is gay.
The "Jolene" star admits she's more than aware of new reports questioning her friendship with longtime pal Judy Ogle, but she recently assured "Nightline" that she's not a lesbian.
"Judy and I have been best friends since we were, like, in the third and fourth grade," she said. "We still just have a great friendship and relationship, and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we're not romantically involved."
The rumors have also apparently given the singer a taste of what it must be like to be Oprah Winfrey, who has been dogged by gay stories due to her relationship with best pal Gayle King for years.
The country star, who has been married for over 40 years, adds, "[People] just think that you just can't be that close to somebody."
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »