Dolly Parton: I'm not gay
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: JULIE JACOBSON/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 15
Country queen Dolly Parton has laughed off rumors suggesting the singer is gay.
The "Jolene" star admits she's more than aware of new reports questioning her friendship with longtime pal Judy Ogle, but she recently assured "Nightline" that she's not a lesbian.
"Judy and I have been best friends since we were, like, in the third and fourth grade," she said. "We still just have a great friendship and relationship, and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we're not romantically involved."
The rumors have also apparently given the singer a taste of what it must be like to be Oprah Winfrey, who has been dogged by gay stories due to her relationship with best pal Gayle King for years.
The country star, who has been married for over 40 years, adds, "[People] just think that you just can't be that close to somebody."
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »